Drew Rosenhaus' Father-In-Law Has Spectacular Hair

Drew Rosenhaus had a great NFL Draft. He celebrated it with his wife and daughter and sister-in-law. While “researching” that “story,” I noticed this image on Rosenhaus’ wife Lisa Thomson’s Instagram.

Instagram Photo

I was understandably intrigued. It was the first time I had ever seen Ken Thomson, Rosenhaus’ father-in-law. His hair was magnificent. I immediately ran over to Aventura Magazine website, hoping to find a full profile about the realtor and his daughters. Preferably with some action shots. Unfortunately, you needed to download an iPad app to read the current issue. I found that ask to be a bit much so I moved on with my life, confident that good things came to those who wait.

Today I remembered this and returned to the website for the Florida-based-and-focused lifestyle magazine. After taking a moment to appreciate the fact that Lenny Kravitz is on the cover of this month’s edition, I went looking for last month’s issue. Turns out Lisa had tweeted the entire damn thing. There was no photogallery of Ken Thomson driving a convertible or standing in front of a giant fan. Just a high quality image and the admission that he thinks his wife is “really cool.” If you’d like to see it for yourself, head to page 89.



from The Big Lead http://ift.tt/1Puptcl

No comments:

Post a Comment