No Kyrie Irving, No Problem for the Cavs

lebron emotional game 2 win

The Jason McIntyre Show airs Sunday on Yahoo Sports Radio (and Sirius channel 92) from 11 am-2 pm. You can click-to-listen to the show here; if you’d like to subscribe and listen on iTunes, click here. The show even has a Facebook page and a Twitter account! 

At the outset, I talked about how the NBA Finals are over. What a fool I am! I thought the Kyrie Irving injury would mean Cleveland would win 0 or 1 games, but I never anticipated the Warriors looking this bad offensively. If you’d like to laugh, listen to the open. Dammit why did I let the Irving injury move me off the Cavs winning this series? So knee-jerk. Blast!

Ian Rapoport from NFL Network talked about Russell Wilson’s contract situation, and didn’t exactly laugh when I mentioned how badly the Jets or Redskins would want him.

Jeff Goodman of ESPN joined the show to talk about the College Basketball Coaching Brain Drain, the Boston Celtics, and the NBA Draft.

Clay Travis of Fox Sports came on the show and we talked about Entourage, this article on the bleak future of men, and lastly, Caitlyn Jenner and what courage really is.



from The Big Lead http://ift.tt/1G7Jgvi

No comments:

Post a Comment