David Hasselhoff Once Gave Pam Anderson a Swimsuit Photo of Himself for Christmas

hasselhoff anderson

Pam Anderson did a Reddit AMA on Friday afternoon. Friend of the program Andy Isaac unearthed an amusing nugget about her former Baywatch co-star:

Q: What’s the craziest/funniest thing David Hasselhoff has ever said to you?

A: Well, I think when he gave me a calendar of himself? And a CD of himself? And a postcard of himself, coming out of the water, dripping, and said “Thank you for supporting my musical career” and I didn’t know he HAD a musical career! I think this was a Christmas gift to everybody on the set of Baywatch.

At least that’s not as delusional as the time Hoff felt he was responsible for tearing down the Berlin Wall.



from The Big Lead http://ift.tt/1AGiR8B

No comments:

Post a Comment