SportsCenter got weirdly existential on Vine after National Championship


Some time after Ohio State won the National Championship on Monday night, SportsCenter tweeted an expressionless man pushing a vacuum through a sea of confetti at AT&T Stadium.


I haven't stopped thinking about this Vine. I stopped watching it only briefly, to sleep.



"Ohio State can celebrate," the tweet said. "Some people have a lot of work left to do."


It's odd to me that SportsCenter tweeted this. It's odd to me how peaceful the ambient vacuum sounds are.


Mostly, it's just SO much confetti. Cleaning it up seems an impossible task. SportsCenter got existential about the nature of work that cannot completed at 12:53 a.m. ET after the National Championship.


I hope this man vacuumed up all the confetti by himself and got a good night's sleep.






from SBNation.com - All Posts http://ift.tt/1KFPB3T

No comments:

Post a Comment